HIGH CONTRAST RETINAL IMAGING
Retinopathies become more easily detectable with a high contrast retina image for accurate diagnoses. The benefits of EasyScan’s high contrast images are:
- Earlier diagnosis of retinal conditions such as diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration and glaucoma
- Greater contrast than a traditional fundus camera
- Better penetration of media opacities such as cataract
THE TECHNOLOGY: SCANNING LASER OPHTHALMOSCOPE
EasyScan employs Scanning laser Ophthalmoscope (SLO) technology. The EasyScan’s SLO-technology makes use of an infrared and a green laser that show multiple layers of the retina. When viewed individually and combined, different types of deviations can be identified, serving as a perfect basis for accurate diagnoses.Other benefits of SLO-technology are:
- There is no dilation needed
- The device scans through small pupils (min pupil size 1,5 mm)
With the device’s green laser, any deviations in the upper layers of the retina are revealed, while its infrared laser enables the detection of issues in the pigment epithelium and choroid.
RETINAL IMAGING MADE EASY
Anyone can capture a good retina image using the internal fixation lights, autofocus and auto capture buttons.
EasyScan is designed to fit into every office space and to be stored and moved between locations with ease. It can be operated anywhere without having to darken a room. With a weight of less than 11 kg/ 24 lb and easy plug ‘n play installation, it opens up high-end eye care all over the world.